Proxmox has announced the release of Proxmox VE 3.4.
Again, there are a lot of great new features:
– ZFS support (not available on installation via the Manager)
– Based on Debian Wheezy 7.8
– Web interface improvements
– KVM/qemu 2.1.3 updates with new features
– Kernel updates, new drivers
– Lots of bug fixes
Check out the official roadmap for the full list of new features: http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap#Proxmox_VE_3.4
There’s also a video on the official Proxmox site which explains the new features: http://www.proxmox.com/training/vide…proxmox-ve-3-4
You can now get Proxmox VE 3.4 on reinstallation on your A1 Dedicated Servers Any time.