Fedora Project announced the availability of Fedora 22. We are pleased to announce that Fedora 22 is now available with all dedicated servers products we offer. As part of the Fedora.next initiative, this distribution is available in three editions. We offer the Server edition (the other two are Cloud and Workstation).
Some new features:
– “dnf” replaces “yum” (the syntax is the same)
– XFS replaces ext4 as the default system file
– improvements to ****pit (not pre-installed) for easily managing Docker containers
You can update a current version of Fedora with the FedUp tool:
You can choose between the following kernels on reinstallation:
– 3.14.32 GRS OVH (kernel automatically installed on the disk)
– 4.0.4 Fedora (can be installed on the disk on reinstallation)
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our sales or customer service department.